July 30, 2010

Cymbidium orchid Wedding bouquets - Favourite Winter blooms

Cymbidium orchid buttonhole



I can vaguely remember the first time I discovered Cymbidium orchids,
my first reaction was Breathtaking, unusual and ever so mysteriously
different to anything I had ever seen before..

I could not help myself but to come home with my very own plant the very same day
and a few years on and now I happily hoard a forest of various Cymbidium plants all
many gorgeous shades and sizes..  Love it!

These plants are the only thing to look forward to Winter for!

Cymbidium orchid bouquet                                                         


This bouquet was made for a very special bride, you know who you are!

Here we used Burgundy Cymbidiums, Kangaroo Paw, Autumn shade roses & barzillea berries.
Cymbidium orchid wedding flowers and buttonholes

No comments:

Post a Comment