February 15, 2011

Sweet as L O V E.. Be my Valentine.... anyone? takers??

Hello my lovely readers..
I do hope you had a fantastic Valentines' day, with Love all around and
roses in abundance today, I thought I would share with you all this Wedding
Dessert table we styled and arranged for the Super fabulous Tara & Kyles' Wedding
held at the Shangri La Sydney Hotel over the weekend..

Candy Buffet Sydney
 I am not sure who was more excited about this Wedding, but I can be almost certain that
both the Bride " Tara" and I were on par with counting down to her Wedding day..
I was absolutely speechless that a stranger to me would have 100% trust in me and my
business to leave all the details to me, It was a huge honour for me and at the same time
a little overwhelming that the couple had no say in any of this... Tara and Kyle left it all to me
including the Table centrepieces, bridal flowers and candy table!!
I was so thrilled and a little relieved that they were all happy with the final outcome..
including Tara's gorgeous sister, oops I mean Mum..  :)

Candy dessert table decorations sydney


Sweet as candy table styling sydney

candy bar



candy bar table
 

No comments:

Post a Comment