April 16, 2011

Nautical Themed party Sydney

nautical themed party sydney


Nautical Party Candy Buffet & Styling
Nautical cupcake
Last month I put together a small party for my gorgeous children..
It was planned in less than a week, really last minute... But at least the kids enjoyed it!!
nautical buntings
nautical cupcakes
nautical styling

treasure chest

treasure!!
Was feeling a little guilty of having to move house/ kids schools/ friends etc
Just when both my kids had found their ground in Primary school...
We decided to move house due to the expanding "Chanele Rose Flowers" business!!


My Son Chad in particular, did not quite settle in very well at the new school.. ;(((
So I put together a little party to meet the new kids & parents..
I had to think of a way to get my kids to appreciate the business I have built and
also embrace the new school & home!!
Must admit It really did help!!  Phew..
Nautical themed party table




  A happy ending.....




Thanks so much to Jessica Ruisan for all her Gorgeous Photography work!
Check out her gorgeous Blog!!!    http://silktruffle.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment