May 16, 2011

In bed with Sue... Sue Bryce Photographer

Last week I was asked by the extrodianary Sue Bryce to put together a few
floral features arrangements for her shoot..  This was a very exciting day
to see how she works and how she can put together and photoshop images..
Something I have always been inspired by is Photographic art
something that Sue is a genius at...

Here are just a few pics of what I put together for her:
I can't wait to see what she comes up with!!
Good Luck Sue .. You are already a winner in my eyes... xo 


  
Oh and If you have not been in Bed with Sue yet...   then maybe you should!!
http://www.inbedwithsue.com/


- Here are a few images I received from Sue Bryce from
this shoot.. just amazing & dreamy work!
One day I would love to be photographed by Sue.. :)
xx
Sue Bryce
 Flowers by Chanele Rose Flowers
& Images/ styling by Sue Bryce

Australian Portrait Photographer of the Year 2011
Ph: +(61) 0450 042836
TRAINING WEBSITE/BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment